glug: Fund Relocation

Arap moi kenmoi@zwallet.com
Sab 18 Giu 2005 01:09:00 CEST

From: Kennedy Arap Moi
TELEPHONE:+44-703-194- 79 96
FAX NUMBER:+44-870-135-75 95
EMAIL:kennymoi@yahoo.co.uk
17th June,2005.

Subject: ASSISTANCE FOR FUND RELOCATION

I am Kennedy Arap Moi, the son of the former president
of Kenya, Mr. Daniel Arap Moi. I came to know you in
the course of my search for a reliable and God fearing
partner and I decided to contact you because I believe
you are a reputable person.

I count on your integrity and honesty to be able to
handle this business.  During the reign of my father
as the president, he had so many monetary dealings
with a lot of European companies in my country and
outside my country, and he uses these companies as a
means of transferring funds to foreign accounts in
Europe, America and Asia. All these funds where gotten
from the sales of Gold and Diamonds. Among the
companies he registered was GOLDENBERG COMPANIES,
which he uses as front for funds deposit. He was
recently accused of making a transfer of $76,000,000.
(Seventy six million United States Dollars) to this
company which never existed. The said company has
since been declared bankruptcy and liquidated.

However, some actual transfers were made which is why
I am contacting you. The fund is US$11,500,000 (Eleven Million  Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which is deposited
with a  private security company in South Africa where it is
kept for safekeeping. For more related news on my
father, you can click on this website:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3338023.stm

As the only child of my mother who is the 6th wife to
my father, he has given to us as our own share, which
is this fund that is with the security company in
South Africa. All the documents with which the money
was deposited are with me.Am presently in England where I have seeked political assylum because of the situation of things in my country that placed my father on probe.

I need a trusted and a sincere person  that will assist us to
invest this fund. Please get in touch with me through e-mail ( kennymoi@yahoo.co.uk ) or through any of the above indicated tel/ fax numbers.
If this proposal is of interest to you, do contact me immediately for further details.

Best regards,

Mr.Kennedy Arap Moi