[glux] Fwd: Joomla & Mysql

gigiv gigiv2@gmail.com
Ven 6 Lug 2007 11:58:18 CEST

yess

[client]
port            = 3306
socket          = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock

[mysqld]
#
# * Basic Settings
#
user            = mysql
pid-file        = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid
socket          = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock
port            = 3306
basedir         = /usr
datadir         = /var/lib/mysql
tmpdir          = /tmp
language        = /usr/share/mysql/english
skip-external-locking

------------

but:

root@grop:~ # mysql -u root -p
Enter password:
ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)
Segmentation fault
root@grop:~ #

ma checcacchio va a cercarlo in /tmp ???

grassie
gg