[glux] Fwd: [Webmaster Tools] Notice of removal from Google Search

Marco d'Itri md@linux.it
Lun 22 Set 2014 14:49:11 CEST

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <wmt-noreply@google.com>
Date: Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 3:48 AM
Subject: [Webmaster Tools] Notice of removal from Google Search
To: rfc1036@gmail.com

 [image: Google Logo]
Notice of removal from Google Search

Hello,

Due to a request under data protection law in Europe, we are no longer able
to show one or more pages from your site in our search results in response
to some search queries for names or other personal identifiers. Only
results on European versions of Google are affected. No action is required
from you.

These pages have not been blocked entirely from our search results, and
will continue to appear for queries other than those specified by
individuals in the European data protection law requests we have honored.
Unfortunately, due to individual privacy concerns, we are not able to
disclose which queries have been affected.

Please note that in many cases, the affected queries do not relate to the
name of any person mentioned prominently on the page. For example, in some
cases, the name may appear only in a comment section.

If you believe Google should be aware of additional information regarding
this content that might result in a reversal or other change to this
removal action, you can use our form at
https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/eu-privacy-webmaster
<https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/eu-privacy-webmaster?utm_source=wnc_114601&utm_term=link_5&utm_content=uns_17fd6a242a000000&utm_campaign=t_1411261305505755&utm_medium=email>.
Please note that we can't guarantee responses to submissions to that form.

The following URLs have been affected by this action:

http://lists.linux.it/pipermail/glux/2002-August/002122.html

Regards,

The Google Team