[Gpm] repeat and accel

Nico Schottelius nicos@pcsystems.de
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 07:28:45 +0200

Hello guys!

I think Alessandro just needed some moral kick to start maintaining
again :)

Thank you very much for the help again, Alessandro.

Currently I am in the last school year, so it takes more time in school.

I am surprised, that so many people have patches somewhere on their
computer and now publish them.

Although with my first releases I introduced new bugs, I still hope
to improve gpm as much as possible.

> > The problem, to recall, is that sometimes the repeater functions are asked
> > to repeat more bits of dx and dy motion than the protocol can represent.
>
> I like your patch. Very clean and effective. I think Nico will accept
> it.

done :)

> /alessandro, somehow feeling vice-maintainer, when Nico is too busy to reply

I think you _are_  _at least_ the vice-maintainer.

Nico