[gpm]Warnings and comments

Nico Schottelius nicos@pcsystems.de
Wed, 06 Feb 2002 19:13:46 +0100

Hello Peter!

I had a look at your patch today! Sorry, it took a long time.
I recognized you made many indent and "beautizer" changes.
The patch is some kind of big, could you please do the following:
- grab gpm1.20.0 in about 6 weeks,
- rediff again, but without idention
- split the patch into mice.c-patch, gpm.c-patch, etc
?

Thanks for your help,

Nico

--
{Greetings,Gruss},
Nico Schottelius

I am some kind of busy -
Do not expect an answer within 24 hours.
Instead use the telephon: +49 (0) 173 - 750 7022.