[gpm]Re: new release

Petr Baudis pasky@pasky.ji.cz
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 23:20:28 +0100

Dear diary, on Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 10:06:42PM CET, I got a letter,
where Nico Schottelius <nicos-mutt@pcsystems.de> told me, that...
> He won't even recognize that there is an gamma version of gpm, because
> you cannot find it on the offical site.

Well, after all, why you can't? Why not to make regular prereleases?  They are
quite common and the testing has more chance to catch bugs when the prerelease
is publicly announced (and released under some reasonable name ;-)).

OBTW is there any CVS tree or like for gpm?

Kind regards,

--

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis

* UN*X programmer && admin         * IPv6 guy (XS26 co-coordinator)
* elinks maintainer                * FreeCiv AI hacker
* IRCnet operator
.
I love deadlines.
I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
-- Douglas Adams.
.