[gpm]Reworking the selection API and moving it to userspace (gpm)?

Nico Schottelius nicos-mutt@pcsystems.de
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 20:35:32 +0100

--lEGEL1/lMxI0MVQ2

> > Possibly I have never heard about that and don't know anything particul=
ar about
> > it.
> > But in fact, improving something is generally good and if I have/get so=
me
> > information about that, we could include it in gpm.=20
>=20
> It never really got out since I never got the chance to rework gpm.=20

You got it together with me.=20

> > Sounds good, so you're the person wrinting the patch for gpm ;)
>=20
> There are alos patches to get GPM working with the input api in CVS. I
> can post them.

Just send them.

--=20
Nico Schottelius

Please don't wonder, if you recieve answers to old mails from me.
I try to remove my huge backlog currently.

--lEGEL1/lMxI0MVQ2

--lEGEL1/lMxI0MVQ2--