[gpm]Re: Debian gpm patches.

Zephaniah E. Hull warp@babylon.d2dc.net
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 01:05:27 -0500

--FsscpQKzF/jJk6ya

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 02:54:28AM +0100, Nico Schottelius wrote:
> Zephian, could you please update the debian gpm bug list ?
> I would like to announce gpm-1.20.0 in about 4 weeks.
> There are still reports about very old bugs in gpm, which are really not
> present.

Ok, will go through them now.

Some of them however are open due to me not being able to reproduce (not
having the equipment) so I can't tell if they still exist.

Zephaniah E. Hull.
>=20
> Nico
>=20
> "Zephaniah E. Hull" wrote:
>=20
> --
> Nico Schottelius
>=20
> Please don't wonder, if you recieve answers to old mails from me.
> I try to remove my huge backlog currently.

--=20
	1024D/E65A7801 Zephaniah E. Hull <warp@babylon.d2dc.net>
	   92ED 94E4 B1E6 3624 226D  5727 4453 008B E65A 7801
	    CCs of replies from mailing lists are requested.

<Mercury> Knghtbrd: Eww, find a better name, the movie sucked.. <G>
<Knghtbrd> Mercury: The engine is better than the movie

--FsscpQKzF/jJk6ya

--FsscpQKzF/jJk6ya--