[gpm]Synaptics driver GUI configuration...

Peter Berg Larsen pebl@math.ku.dk
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:01:29 +0200 (MET DST)

On Sun, 30 Jun 2002, Nico Schottelius wrote:

> [tcl/Tk Gui for Synaptics]

> I think your idea in general is really good and you should stick to
> it. Peter said it would be nice to have your gui to configure more
> than only synps2, but AFAIK there is no need to configure other
> protocols currently.

To clear out any misunderstandnings: I think it is greate to have a gui to
the synps2. But I can definitly see the benifit of being able to configure
other mice, like swithing buttons, changing resolution, change one button
to a toggle scrollbutton etc. So I objected to the code was (as a hack) in
the synaptics.c file, instead of placing it in the fd loop i gpm.c, and
then communicate to the choosen mouse.

Peter
--
E-Mail:       pebl@math.ku.dk