[gpm]gpm 1.20.1-cvs bug

Peter Berg Larsen pebl@math.ku.dk
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 20:56:43 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Xiong Quanren wrote:

> > > 3) After deleting these entrie in gpm-syn.conf mentioned in 2), the edge
> > > scolling feature did not work for me. It should since the default is
> > > enabling this feature.
> >
> > I can think of two reasons for this:
> >
> > a) You dont use a repeater that repeats scrolling info. (if you are
> > using X).
> Do you mean the -R option? I start gpm with "gpm -m /dev/mouse -t synps2
> -R".

If I remember correct the only mouse-repeater that repeats wheel is
imps2. So you need something like -Rimps (I dont remember whether there is
a 2 appended) and you ofcouse need to adjust X to read that protocol.

Peter
--
E-Mail:       pebl@math.ku.dk
Real name:    Peter Berg Larsen