[gpm]one more bug in gpm 1.20.1-cvs

Peter Berg Larsen pebl@math.ku.dk
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:39:08 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Xiong Quanren wrote:

> After applying the newest patch which fixed invalid parameter value bug
> ( values in gpm-syn.conf) ,
> I found a new bug, the new gpm printed a line like, "touch_pad_enable,
> invalid parameter".

This is my fault and the fault is that the documentation wasnt updated to
1.20.1. The "new" name is touchpad_enable. (I dont know why I wrote
touchpad in two words in the first place, when it is in one any where
else). But it is not important as it is default off.

Could you send me your touchpad information which is written as the first
if you start gpm with -D? It states something about capabilities and
version number etc.

Thanks for your reports anywhy.

Peter
--