[gpm]cvs

Andreas Mohr andi@rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 12:03:23 +0200

On Sun, Jun 02, 2002 at 12:30:18PM +0200, Nico Schottelius wrote:
> I am happy to be able to announce that with the help of Alessandro
> gpm has now cvs access:
>
> You can get the latest cvs tree of gpm:
>
> $ cvs -d :pserver:cvs@ar.linux.it:/data/cvs login
> (Logging in to cvs@ar.linux.it)
> CVS password: (type "cvs" here)
> $ cvs -d :pserver:cvs@ar.linux.it:/data/cvs checkout gpm
>

> If you've open patches, you would like to be included and I didn't answer,
> please repatch against cvs and ASAP I will apply it.
Not really:
root@andi:/usr/src/system/cvs# cvs -d :pserver:cvs@ar.linux.it:/data/cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:cvs@ar.linux.it:2401/data/cvs
CVS password:
root@andi:/usr/src/system/cvs# cvs -d :pserver:cvs@ar.linux.it:/data/cvs checkout gpm
cvs server: Updating gpm
cvs server: failed to create lock directory in repository `/data/cvs/gpm': Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/data/cvs/gpm'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

Tel. +49 7159 800604                http://mohr.de.tt