[gpm]GPM patch for Links on framebuffer

Nico Schottelius nicos-mutt@pcsystems.de
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:48:21 +0200

--2fHTh5uZTiUOsy+g

Alessandro Rubini [Sat, Jun 08, 2002 at 09:05:10PM +0200]:
> > Here it is -- patch for reporting mouse movement in pixels.
>=20
> Sorry, I just misunderstood completely the issue. Looks like I'm so
> overloaded with email that I don't read messages in their entirety.

sorry, I've had some more tests to pass in the last days, because the first
weren't as good as expected. Now I am open to follow this thread, which see=
ms
to have finished right now :)

I 've had a quick view into the patch for links, but I didn't had time to
view gpm's patch.=20

I will have a look into it soon.

Nico,
who has yesterday official passed the last exams which now give him the
"Abitur"...

--=20
Please send your messages pgp-signed and/or pgp-encrypted (don't encrypt ma=
ils
to mailing list!). If you don't know what pgp is visit www.gnupg.org.
(public pgp key: ftp.schottelius.org/pub/familiy/nico/pgp-key)

--2fHTh5uZTiUOsy+g

--2fHTh5uZTiUOsy+g--