[gpm]Problem making my touchpad work

Peter Berg Larsen pebl@math.ku.dk
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 04:09:09 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Nico Schottelius wrote:

> synps2 got an update in 1.20.0 and will have more updates
> in 1.20.1.
>
> Currently it does not run as I expect it to run, so there will be some
> more improvements.

How does it not run as expected? I am asking because I know the synaptics
and the code rather well now. (And please if I are talking about the
patches I sent use the lastest, as I wrote there is a big bug in the
first. In the second the documentations is even updated!)

Peter
--
E-Mail:       pebl@math.ku.dk
Real name:    Peter Berg Larsen