[gpm]Data Sync

Cserveny Tamas smil@fiktiv.szgtikol.kando.hu
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 08:41:52 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 4 Oct 2002, Alessandro Rubini wrote:

>gpm@lists.linux.it, since that's the right place, where the maintainer
>and other hackers can read your contribution.

That was a mistake. For some reason, gpm@lists was not in reply-to, and
the "reply to all recpt" is default no in pine.

>It looks very good work to me (besides the "FIFTH" stuff, that I'm
>always unsure about).  Hope it gets accepted.

I know, there are no application that support it in the moment, but
why not, if we can ;)

I have a plain dexxa optical rodent with 3 btns, but i've found the
spec. for the 5 btn explorer also. Time will tell...

SmiL, dexxa 3 btn, no more repeater for me ;)

--
Cserveny Tamas

"Mosokonyha! Vigyazat ne ingereljuk a bestiat!" Vanek B. Eduard