[gpm]Urgent Assistance

Tapio Makele tapio_makele@email.com
Mon, 03 Feb 2003 16:24:55 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--452e56c1-8900-4648-8cae-0e1aa0454dd2

Tel: 31- 619-934-109

                            CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL
You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me =
personally. The purpose of my introduction is that I am Tapio Makele the son =
of Teti Makele , a farmer in Zimbabwe who was recently murdered in the land =
dispute in my country. I got your contact through network online hence =
decided to write you.Before the death of my father, he had taken me to =
Johannesburg to deposit the sum of US8.5 million (Eight million, Five Hundred =
thousand United States dollars), in one of the private security company, as =
he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe this money was deposited in a box =
as gem stones to avoid much demurrage from security company. This amount was =
meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the Farms and =
establishment of new farms in Swaziland.

This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr.Robert Mugabe introduced =
a new Land Act Reform wholly affecting the rich white farmers and some few =
black farmers, and this resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwean =
war veterans and some lunatics in the
society. In fact a lot of people were killed because of this Land reform Act =
for which my father was one of the victims.It is against this background =
that, I and my family fled Zimbabwe for fear of our lives and are currently =
staying in the Netherlands where we are seeking political
asylum and moreso have decided  to transfer my father's money to a more =
reliable foreign account. since the law of Netherlands prohibits a refugee =
(asylum seeker) to open any bank account or to be involved in any financial =
transaction throughout the territorial zone of Netherlands, As the eldest son =
of my father, I am saddled with the responsibility of
seeking a genuine  partner that could assist me without the knowledge of my =
government who are bent on taking everything we have got. The South African =
government seems to be
playing along with them.

I am faced with the dilemma of moving this amount of money out of South =
Africa for fear of going through the same experience in future, both =
countries have similar political history. As a businessman,I am seeking for a =
partner who I have to entrust my future and that of my family in his hands, I =
must let you know that this transaction is risk free. If you accept to assist =
me and my family, all I want you to do for me, is to make an arrangements =
with the security company to clear the consignment(funds) from their afiliate =
office here in the Netherlands as i have already given directives for the =
consignment to be brought to the Netherlands from South Africa.But before =
then all modalities will have to be put in place like change of ownership to =
the consignment and more importantly this money I intend to use for =
investment.

I have two options for you. Firstly you can choose to have certain percentage =
of the money for nominating your account for this transaction. Or you can go =
into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the money in =
your country. Whichever the option you want, feel free to notify me. I have =
also mapped out 5% of this money for all kinds of expenses incurred in the =
process of this transaction.If you do not prefer a partnership I am willing =
to give you 10% of the money while the remaining 85% will be for my =
investment in your country. Contact me with the above email address, while I =
implore you to maintain the absolute secrecy required in this transaction.

Thanks, GOD BLESS YOU

Yours Faithfully,

Tapio Makele
--452e56c1-8900-4648-8cae-0e1aa0454dd2--