[gpm]CRYSTAL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL

gp35peters@netscape.net gp35peters@netscape.net
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:49:53 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--102e55bd-10a4-46fe-8da0-d49110dd393f

CRYSTAL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
Ref. Number: 132/756/4007
Batch Number: 538901527-BB67
Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the result of
the Lottery Winners International programs held on the 15th January, 2003. =
Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 27511465896-6410 with serial =
number 3772-510 drew lucky numbers 7-14-88-23-31-45 which consequently won in =
the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay  of US$ =
1,000,000.00 (One Million United States Dollars)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning =
information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money =
Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some =
participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from =
over 20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and names from
all over the world. This promotional program takes place every three year. =
This lottery was promoted and sponsored by Bill Gates, President of the World =
Largest software, we hope with part of your winning you will take part in our =
next year USD50 million
international lottery. To file for your claim, please contact our fiducial =
agent
MR.GEORGE PETERS of the,CrystalTrust Agency
TEL:31-630549908
FAX:31-651817143
Email: gp35peters@netscape.net
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 15th of March 2003. =
After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake. =
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all =
correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform =
our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being =
part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Betty Claudia
Lottery Coordinator
--102e55bd-10a4-46fe-8da0-d49110dd393f--