[gpm]Motorcycle Club Shirts!

Excel Sportswear info@excelsportswear.com
Mon Jun 30 16:54:48 CEST 2003

PROFESSIONAL DESIGNS FOR YOUR CLUB OR ORGANIZATION!

Two great ways to buy: Buy in bulk for extra savings and profits for your club, or your members buy direct from EXCEL. Work with one of our artists and we'll create designs for your club. Your members buy from us and you only handle the distribution. Your club gets 10% of the proceeds WITH NO SHIRTS TO BUY! Contact Mike for the details!

Authorized buyers: call 1-800-697-8882 now for special Free sample offer.

*Designs are shown on flat surface pelons. They are NOT heat transfers simply the same
designs on your shirts only printed this way to show on the web.
© 2003 Excel Sportswear
*For additional information, questions, comments or to be removed from our mailing list, please contact us at: info@excelsportswear.com