[gpm]DUKAT KABILA(Jnr)

Dukat Kabila dukatkabila_s22@rediffmail.com
Wed, 14 May 2003 02:29:04 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--e7af5552-5992-4960-a3c8-a5e351762d95

> MR DUKAT KABILA  0031+615-421-228

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

>Your contact was availed to me by the chamber of commerce. It was
given to me because of my diplomatic status as I did not disclose the
actual reasons for which I sought your contact. But I was assured That you
are reputable and trustworthy if you will be of assistance. I am Laurent
DUKAT KABILA (Jnr) the second son of Late President LAURENT DESIRE
KABILA the immediate Past president of the DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO in
Africa who was murdered by his opposition through his personal
bodyguards in his bedroom on Tuesday 16th
>January, 2001.I have the privilege of being mandated by my father
colleagues to seek your immediate and urgent co-operation to receive into
your bank account the sum of US$25m.(twenty-five million Dollars) and
some thousands carats of Diamond. This money and treasures was lodged in
a vault with a security firm in Europe and South-Africa.

>SOURCES OF DIAMONDS AND FUND
>In August 2000, my father as a defence minister and president has a
meeting with his cabinet and armychief about the defence budget for 2000
to 2001 which was US $700m. so he directed one of his best friend.
Frederic Kibasa Maliba who was a minister of mines and a political party
leader known as the Union Sacree de, I=11 opposition radicale et ses allies
(USORAL) to buy arms with US $200m on 5th January 2001; for him to
finalized the arms deal,
>my father was murdered. f.K. Maliba (FKM) and I have decided to keep
the money with a foreigner after which he will use it to contest for the
political election. Inspite of all this we have

>resolved to present your or your company for the firm to pay it into
your nominated account the above sum and diamonds. This transaction
should be finalized within seven (7) working days and for your co-operation
and partnership, we have unanimously agreed that you will be entitled
to 5.5% of the money when successfully receive it in your account. The

nature of your
>business is not relevant to the successful execution of this
transaction what we require is your total co-operation and commitment to =
ensure
100% risk-free transaction at both ends and to protect the persons
involved in this transaction, strict confidence and utmost secrecy is
>required even after the successful conclusion of this transaction. If
this proposal is acceptable to you, kindly provide me with your
personal telephone and fax through my E-mail box for immediate commencement =
of
the transaction.

.