[gpm] alps tapping finally works

Peter Berg Larsen pebl@math.ku.dk
Thu, 29 May 2003 18:13:42 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 29 May 2003, Andrea Dieni wrote:

> the tapping works. Well it didn't on the first try but later I remebered
> to disable wmode and now tapping is ok. It works even with the previous
> version of alps.c.

Yes, I known. But I really want it to work with wmode on as this means the
tapping can be controlled in the driver. In non-wmode the driver relies on
the gestures and motion from the hardware. This means that you should set
pad_tap_interval. Secondly that double/nth click may cause problems.

> There's still something strang with corner tapping and I'm trying to
> manage it. I'll send you an accurate (I'll do my best with my poor
> English) description of the corner tapping behavior and hope some
> useful debug output.

Could you send it with and without wmode enabled?

Peter
--
E-Mail:       pebl@math.ku.dk
Real name:    Peter Berg Larsen