[gpm] looking for a version of gpm (source or rpm) that works with libc5 (libc.so.5)

John Lumby johnlumby@hotmail.com
Fri Nov 14 13:02:14 CET 2003

I would like to have gpm on my floppy-disk linux, (tomsrtbt).    tomsrtbt
has libc5 and doesn't have room for modern libc.so.6.    I think the current
gpm-1.20.1 requires libc.so.6, but I saw in the archives that long ago it
required libc4 - so I suppose at one time there was a version that required
libc5.     Does anyone have such a version that I could get a copy of?    Or
give a hint what to chop out/modify from current version to make it run with
libc5?

John