[gpm] Call for code..

Nico Schottelius nico-gpm@schottelius.org
Sat Mar 27 20:13:44 CET 2004

Hello!

I am still busy, having many projects running.

Yes, there are still some patches open and I try to do my best
to get some uploaded the next week.

If you have some 'new' patches for gpm, please send them directly to me.

If somebody wrote code for the evdev interface, I would by interested
in getting it. Else I'll try to write it within my holiday in July.

Nico /* always busy, but with the heart deep into gpm */

ps: Are any distro maintainers on the list which have always-again-applied
    patches? If yes, please contact me offlist, too.

--
Keep it simple & stupid, use what's available.
pgp: 8D0E E27A          | Nico Schottelius