[gpm] bug

Woju woju@staszic.waw.pl
Mon Aug 29 21:21:54 CEST 2005

hello guys

i've discovered a bug in a gpm (or feature, don't know :) )

in one term (vc) i launched midnight commander, did my job and at finish i
accidentaly left mouse at name of simple alarm-script (it simply gets filename from
its config and plays it by mpg123; i wrote it months ago and forget it)

long time later i get back to my workstation and restart gpm (in other
term)

suddenly, i've heard a music from speakers! i've checked it few times:
when i'm restartnig (or stopping) gpm, mouse is "clicking" two (or more)
times

i am happy gentoo user (2005.1) - to restart gpm i used its
/etc/init.d/gpm script

mc version = 4.6.0-r14, gpm = 1.20.1

maybe it isn't critical (it's funny - music for free with killing gpm;
did you see other project like this? :) ) but can you check it?

if you want more info, mail me or this list - i've subscribed it

thank you
--
Woju <woju@boss.staszic.waw.pl>
Warsaw, Poland