[gpm] using gpm with svgalib-- it works!

Bill McConnaughey mcconnau@biochem.wustl.edu
Thu Jul 14 23:26:17 CEST 2005

This is a follow-up to the message I sent about a half hour ago.  I tried
removing all tests for KD_TEXT and putting "kd_mode=KD_TEXT" in the
functions that receive kd_mode as an argument.  Now I can select on a text
screen and paste on an svgalib screen! It's a great boon to my program,
which tends to use very long command lines packed with weird punctuation
sequences.  Is there any reason why this might not be a good idea?