[gpm] [Announce] libgpm - standalone package of the gpm library

Nico Schottelius nico-gpm@schottelius.org
Sun May 20 00:31:34 CEST 2007

Hello Enrico,

Nice to see others are still working on gpm!

Enrico Weigelt [Thu, May 17, 2007 at 09:06:39PM +0200]:
> I've just finished my lastest release of libgpm, my standalone
> gpm library fork. The package just contains the gpm library
> with an pkgconfig descriptor.

May I ask for what reason you did that fork?

Or the other way round: What your aims to reach with a libgpm fork?

> Get rid of any (n)curses dependency.

This is the old loved circle dependency :-)

Nico

--
Think about Free and Open Source Software (FOSS).
http://nico.schottelius.org/documentations/foss/the-term-foss/

PGP: BFE4 C736 ABE5 406F 8F42  F7CF B8BE F92A 9885 188C