[gpm] Switch to gpm-1.99.7 (distributors/tester information)

Nico Schottelius nico-gpm@schottelius.org
Thu Jul 24 12:51:28 CEST 2008

Dear distributors and testers,

please add gpm-1.99.7 to your experimental / unstable / testing / new
- whatever you call your not stable tree - and give it a try for daily use.

I want to stop developing code for the 1.20.x releases and focus on
more cleanups, new features and faster development in the 1.99.x series.

That needs some feedback from users, who you have, so we can squeeze out
the last bugs gpm maybe has and focus on its future.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Nico

--
Think about Free and Open Source Software (FOSS).
http://nico.schottelius.org/documentations/foss/the-term-foss/

PGP: BFE4 C736 ABE5 406F 8F42  F7CF B8BE F92A 9885 188C