[gpm] Getting wheel events working again

Rod Berriman rod@optimail.com.au
Tue Mar 11 11:53:44 CET 2008

thanks Alessandro and Nico,

 I'm starting to get the idea of the code. Got imps2 wheel working now,
to some extent.

 I'll take some time before proposing a patch, so I can understand all
the implications.
 There's a lot of past work gone into this code!

Rodney