[gpm] patch: XCaP (Xwindow vs gpm Copy&Paste)

Alex Efros powerman@powerman.name
Wed Oct 8 16:31:58 CEST 2008

Hi!

XCaP is a patch for gpm-1.20.0 or gpm-1.20.1. With this patch you can
copy&paste between Xwindow Xclipboard and text console. Main features:

- all selection types supported (character-by-character, word-by-word and
  line-by-line)
- mapscrn supported
- compile and work with and without Xwindow / xclip|xcb
- usual /dev/ and udev/devfs supported

More details and patch download: http://powerman.name/patch/gpm.html

I've used this patch for many years, but last time I work only in X
(have finally configured it for look&feel equal to text console :-P),
and doesn't plan to support this patch anymore. So, if you find it useful,
then you should either include it in gpm or find another maintainer for
this patch.

--
			WBR, Alex.