[gpm] Check return codes everywhere

Nico Schottelius nico-gpm@schottelius.org
Tue Feb 3 15:01:52 CET 2009

Markus Elfring [Mon, Feb 02, 2009 at 09:51:33PM +0100]:

> > I must confess that I would like to have gpm cleaned up much more,
> > before we add more dependencies on other projects.
>
> Can another tool help in the application of the desired software
> refactoring like it is described in the article "Semantic patching with
> Coccinelle" by Valerie Henson?
> http://lwn.net/Articles/315686/

There are many "can dos", but what really counts is what you do ;-)

Just submit your patches against gpm-2-dev and everybody can comment on
them.

Sincerly,

Nico

--
Think about Free and Open Source Software (FOSS).
http://nico.schottelius.org/documentations/foss/the-term-foss/

PGP: BFE4 C736 ABE5 406F 8F42  F7CF B8BE F92A 9885 188C