[gpm] gpm cannot distinguish between Russian and English "a" if a font is terminus unicode bold with console-cyrillic

Nico Schottelius nico-gpm@schottelius.org
Fri Dec 12 20:11:41 CET 2014

Hey Askar,

I had to laugh out loud when I read the bug report - seeing
the problem (nasty!) and seeing that someone is trying to
use unicode with gpm (never thought about this) and even
opening a bug report.

I am very sorry for the inconviences caused by this bug.

I am currently not investing much time into gpm development anymore, but
in case you have a patch, please submit it via a github pull request on
https://github.com/telmich/gpm/.

Cheers,

Nico

Askar Safin [Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 03:02:39PM +0300]:
> Please see this bug:
>

> ==
> Askar Safin
> http://vk.com/safinaskar
> Kazan, Russia

New PGP key: 659B 0D91 E86E 7E24 FD15  69D0 C729 21A1 293F 2D24