[ImoLUG] cdrom o sda?

Angelus Angelus angelus_491@hotmail.com
Gio 3 Gen 2008 22:35:09 CET

ho fatto una ricerca in parola chiave dentro i file è saltato fuori solo questo

/etc/sysconfig/harddisks

# These options are used to tune the hard drives -
# read the hdparm man page for more information

# Set this to 1 to enable DMA. This might cause some
# data corruption on certain chipset / hard drive
# combinations. This is used with the "-d" option

# USE_DMA=1
# Multiple sector I/O. a feature of most modern IDE hard drives,
# permitting the transfer of multiple sectors per I/O interrupt,
# rather than the usual one sector per interrupt.  When this feature
# is enabled, it typically reduces operating system overhead for disk
# I/O by 30-50%.  On many systems, it also provides increased data
# throughput of anywhere from 5% to 50%.  Some drives, however (most
# notably the WD Caviar series), seem to run slower with multiple mode
# enabled. Under rare circumstances, such failures can result in
# massive filesystem corruption. USE WITH CAUTION AND BACKUP.
# This is the sector count for multiple sector I/O - the "-m" option
#
# MULTIPLE_IO=16

# (E)IDE 32-bit I/O support (to interface card)
#
# EIDE_32BIT=3

# Enable drive read-lookahead
#
# LOOKAHEAD=1

# Add extra parameters here if wanted
# On reasonably new hardware, you may want to try -X66, -X67 or -X68
# Other flags you might want to experiment with are -u1, -a and -m
# See the hdparm manpage (man hdparm) for details and more options.
#
EXTRA_PARAMS=
Conosci Doretta? Contattala, è ora su Messenger!
http://www.doretta82.it/banner/index.html