[ImoLUG] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Alessandro Benati via LinkedIn member@linkedin.com
Mar 30 Ago 2011 09:48:06 CEST

LinkedIn
------------

    Alessandro Benati requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Giacomo,

- Alessandro

Accept invitation from Alessandro Benati
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-mqhfbp-grykrrza-4y/XkW40KoEXPVg4S6vot0lr9oEGjVcYqiCUV/blk/I1652747934_3/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYPnPgPejsQdP8Rdz59bOQJpStep4B2bP4VcPkRdj8Oc3gLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Alessandro Benati
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-mqhfbp-grykrrza-4y/XkW40KoEXPVg4S6vot0lr9oEGjVcYqiCUV/blk/I1652747934_3/3dvd3cVdPgTczkSckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website? Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-mqhfbp-grykrrza-4y/ewp/inv-21/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation