[ImoLUG] [OT] RIP Soekris

fRANz andrea.francesconi@gmail.com
Mer 26 Apr 2017 20:22:13 CEST

http://soekris.com/

###
April 24, 2017

Due to declining sales, limited resources available to design new
products, and increased competition from Asia, Soekris Engineering,
Inc. has suspended operations in the USA as of today.

For Warranty service, EMAIL ONLY to rma@soekris.com. Returns to our US
office without prior authorization will not be processed. That
location is closed. Here is our Warranty Policy.

For support, email sales@soekris.com

To order remaining stock, visit Soekris Europe.

It has been our pleasure to serve our customers over the last 16
years. We are proud that we provided reliable, low-power
communications computers Made in the USA to many markets worldwide.

Thank you for your business.
###

ho veramente apprezzato alcune loro macchine, al tempo davvero
favolose e robuste per quel periodo... peccato non aver mantenuto il
passo lungo la via...

-f