OSLoader - Partially ported to HPC - Not Booting yet

Francois-Rene Rideau Francois-Rene Rideau <fare@tunes.org>
Mon, 12 May 2003 12:59:54 +0200

I don't understand why you're trying to port OSLoader.
I mean, we already have hpcboot and/or hpcboot+blob working.
What new functionality are you trying to achieve?
To me, the only use of a bootloader would be to dump the RAM
of a working but frozen WinCE system over serial, so we can
reverse engineer it, and/or restore it when we leave Linux.
Unless of course you know how to replace the ROM with some Linux-ready
Flash or so.

Anyway, keep us tuned as of progresses.
My 820 was sent by post office a few days ago,
so hopefully; I can start hacking again soon.

Majority, n.:
	That quality that distinguishes a crime from a law.