Where are image files?

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Mon Apr 19 16:11:13 CEST 2004

On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 02:34:33PM +0200, BoyWhoFoundHimself wrote:
> Am I blind or are there any other than sample kernel image files on the site. Dave was wrote something about his 2 versions of kernel, but to be honest i've found only 1 on the Fare's ftp...so are there any other image files than there??
Check for images in such places as
	http://jornada820.sourceforge.net/oleg/
	http://jornada820.sourceforge.net/dave/
	http://jornada820.sourceforge.net/fare/
	http://jornada820.sourceforge.net/george/
	http://jornada820.sourceforge.net/galmasi/

Otherwise, the best is that you should compile yourself.

BTW, has anyone found and tried a uclibc toolchain anywhere?

Cheers!

Ô Seigneur, s'il y a un Seigneur, sauvez mon âme, si j'ai une âme.
	-- Ernest Renan, Prière d'un sceptique