make toolchain barfs

Faré fahree@gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 01:18:27 CET 2004

> I want to add a few packages (wireless-tools, ssh client). The question
> is, to what size can I reasonably expand the ramdisk? (time to dig into
> NBD I guess).
I don't know how much you can expand the ramdisk AND get useful things
done -- depends on your usage pattern. For bootstrapping purpose, this
should be OK to get things going and copy things to CF. As for NBD,
you might need to update the driver or something -- I never could get
it to work with the kernel we have.

Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live
at the expense of everybody else. -- F. Bastiat, "Government".