HaRET and hpcboot.

Oleg Gusev oleg@usm.uni-muenchen.de
Tue Feb 3 10:17:41 CET 2004

 Hi,

  i have contacted the HaRET author asking
  to patch his program to support wince2.11.
  His answer was that it is too difficult, so we
  are stuck with hpcboot. Can somebody
  decouple it from the netbsd source tree and
  make a standalone program? Our friends at
  microsoft are so generous that they
  provide the embedded visual tools v3.0 for free.
  Then we can fix the bugs and extend the
  "debugging" capabilities of the program.
   For example, for logging GPIO events.

   Has anybody tried to boot from the http:// URL
   in hpcboot ? I am tired to copy the new kernels
   to CF card, and it is more convenient to use
   ethernet.

 Oleg.