1100 DMA channels

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Sat Feb 14 03:06:53 CET 2004

Considering lack of response from handhelds.org,
I have just registered a jornada820 project on sf.net.
Request is pending but should be treated by monday night.

I propose that we put on CVS only the files we add or modify,
and have a build system that automatically downloads the sources
to modify (and keeps a cache in some place) and patches them
then builds, like OE does. Or maybe we should just join Open Embedded,
and patch it for jornada820??? Darn...

Cheers,

Long live consumership, which is individual and responsible choice!
Down with citizenship, which is collective and irresponsible choice!