TODO list.

David Jones goofy_36@yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 17:23:45 CET 2004

FYI

I have vfat compiling into my kernel and it works just
fine.  It doesn't take up too much space either.  I've
been tinkering around with getting linuxrc to transfer
the boot process to the cf card.  So far no luck.
>From what I've read it should be possible to get it
going.  At least that is how if works on boot cd's.
If we can get that to work then it would really open
things up.

Dave