TODO list.

David Jones goofy_36@yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 18:17:07 CET 2004

Yes.  If look at the documentation for the file
/linuxrc, it is supposed to allow for this.  I've seen
two methods mentioned.  One uses a program pivot_root
and the other is to wrote the device number to a file
in /proc.  I don't remember the device name right now.
 I've tried the later but not the first.  Pivot_root
isn't part of the busybox on our current ramdisk.  The
file in /proc may need a compile option to work
correctly.  At least, I haven't gotten it to work yet.

Dave