A clean kernel patch

David Jones goofy_36@yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 18:07:35 CET 2004

Hi Everyone

This all sounds good.  Once we have a clean patch I'll
put it on the project web page.  I sort of have it
roughed out and will be adding more this weekend.  One
of the things I was going to add is Georges patches
and  his instructings.  Has anyone thought of making
clean benchmark patches/versions?  It would make it
easier and less confusing to put on the web page than
all the seperate patches.

Dave