ramdisk

David Jones goofy_36@yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 17:36:59 CET 2004

I haven't tried it yet.  It cross compiled ok last
night but I ran out of time to test it.  I'll be doing
that tonight.  I should have something to report this
evening, either good or bad.  If it works, I'll send
to the group the busybox I used, linuxrc script and
some instructions.  Otherwise I'll let everyone know
how far I got and where I'm stuck.

Dave