Need help with patches

Patrick Thun patrickthun@yahoo.com.sg
Sun Feb 29 13:44:41 CET 2004

Hi all.

I wanted a linux on my jornada 820 but I've got no
working experience with the linux kernel. I've tried
to assemble the kernel source according to the
information from ftp.samaris.tunes.org but was not
successful. Some of the patches gave errors (rej).

I've used the following:

linux-2.4.19.tar.gz
patch-2.4.19.rmk4.gz
diff-2.4.19.rmk4.pxa2.gz
patch-2.4.19.rmk4.pxa2.hh10.gz
patch-jornada820-2004-01-29
patch-2.4.19-rmk4-frr1-pre0.gz

Is the set above correct? Can anyone tell me the exact
patches required? Or is there a CVS project on this
where I can checkout the source in one go?

Cheers!