Linux on HP Jornada 820

David Jones goofy_36@yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 03:59:58 CET 2004

Thanks for the reply.  Nice to see that there is still
some work being done.  It sounds really promising so
far.  I'm not a kernal hacker ( yet ) but I'm will to
try and fix what I can.  As far as testing goes, I do
have a Jornada 820 and serveral PCMCIA LAN cards I can
test.  These include Xircom and 3Com wired cards.
Plus I have access to 802.11b 3Com, D-Link, Orinoco,
and Netgear cards.  Once I get a copy of the current
kernal, I'll try to work on one of the missing pieces.

Thanks again
    Dave