kernel26 initrd

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Thu Jul 1 11:58:13 CEST 2004

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 11:39:51AM +0200, Oleg Gusev wrote:
> I did a cvs update,and had an impression that .config
> is overwritten by def-config/jornada820. Makes sense
> at this development stage.
I recently modified the Makefile so it wouldn't overwrite the file
if said file already exists, because I realized I frequently undid
painful configuration with a make j820-26.
Alternative takes at solving the problem are welcome.
Maybe make menuconfig26 should save back the def-config/jornada820?

To do evil a human being must first of all believe that
what he's doing is good. -- Alexander Solzhenitsyn