Can't get the sa1101.c to work in 2.6...

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Sat Jul 3 15:34:49 CEST 2004

I committed to CVS my latest attempt at getting the sa1101 to work,
based on sa1111.c and the latest upstream kernel from cvs.handhelds.org.
I still seem to get no interrupts.

That's beyond me.
Someone with better knowledge of the docs and/or the kernel should have a look.
The grunt work is done, debugging must take place.

Mouse doesn't send input,
pcmcia complains about unsupported voltage key on socket1
and can't find any card.

I'm out of it for now.

He who refuses to do arithmetic is doomed to talk nonsense.
	-- John McCarthy, in his webpage on Progress and Sustainability