space on the web site

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Sat Jun 26 19:13:03 CEST 2004

On Sat, Jun 26, 2004 at 05:57:32PM +0200, Oleg Gusev wrote:
>   We had the scanned
>   pictures of the motherboard and other parts somewhere,
>   together with the datasheets for all chips. Unfortunately
>   they are too big to put on the sf.net website.

Actually, they are NOT too big. We can have 100MB there, can't we?
Plus if we remove the obsolete files from htdocs/old/
and the userland attempt from oleg, then there is plenty of space.

As for the userland, has anyone tried the latest OE?
They seem to have made quite a lot of progress, lately...
That said, I'm quite happy with my debian right now (but I have a big CF).

The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by entering its prisons.
		-- F. Dostoyevski