space on the web site

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Sat Jun 26 20:06:54 CEST 2004

On Sat, Jun 26, 2004 at 07:44:29PM +0200, Oleg Gusev wrote:
>> Plus if we remove the obsolete files from htdocs/old/
>> and the userland attempt from oleg, then there is plenty of space.
> Ok. I'll remove my files.
Actually, I believe that if we remove obsolete j820 and ramdiskimage files,
we might even be space left for your userland attempt.

>> As for the userland, has anyone tried the latest OE?
>> They seem to have made quite a lot of progress, lately...
> I'll wait till they produce the complete distribution for zaurus.
> We also need to compile the 'qte' without the touchscreen support.
> Last time i have tried to compile it, something was broken.

Hum. Is 16MB of RAM enough to run either Qte or Opie?
Is it usable with swap on CF?
With the 32MB extension, I already swap noticeably
when launching debian's XEmacs (in console mode) on my j820...

The Constitution may not be perfect, but it's a lot better than what we've got!