kernel26 initrd

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Wed Jun 30 20:00:30 CEST 2004

On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 06:35:45PM +0200, Oleg Gusev wrote:
> Setting type of unclaimed IRQ0 from j820_kbd_init+0xb8/0x148
> Warning: unable to open an initial console.
> So no typing here, only hanging...
Weird. I tried to rebuild from scratch on my CVS-synched machine,
and it works for me. Maybe you've got some stuff in the way from older builds
or from non-committed hacks. Sync your tree to CVS, and try again?

There is no excuse for a programming language without clean formal semantics.
For even if your language is not designed for formal reasoning by computers,
there will still be humans who'll have to reason about programs.