Soon back in the game...

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Sat Mar 20 02:21:09 CET 2004

Dear jornada820ers,

I've been without a 820 for 3 weeks now, having first lost my microdrive
to bad sectors, then my 820 to stupid negligence. Since then, I've had
a new microdrive as replacement from the retailer, bought a 820 with 32MB
to be sent to me from eBay, and the railways found my trusty old 820.
So I guess that by next week, I should be once again installing Linux
on a 820 (or two).

So, what is the "right" linux distribution to try out?
Have any of you tried pdaxrom? cacko? OpenZaurus?
the newfangled OpenEmbedded? plain old debian?

Since I might soon have an extra 820 (hopefully),
does anyone of you know a kernel developer who would hack it?

Wishing without work is like fishing without bait.
	-- Frank Tyger